Download root explorer apk for free from here. It is the most widely used file manager around the world. It’s a file manager but then it has more advanced features that would you know. You can mount your partition and attach an additional file system in your android phone. You can do it yourself but you have to write a long command line.
Download Root Explorer APK for Android
There are too much app android users which even don’t know how to change their password to protect their mobile phone. So all of them need a GUI based application which can be used by any nontechnical users. Download tutuapp android come up with the most advanced features.
Here we will provide you free root explorer apk download which is paid on google play store. You can easily download a best file manager root explorer from here without any charges. You can see on google play store, it has a cost of around $3 to $4. But here we will give you this paid app for free of cost.
Root explorer can help you to access your system files when you root your mobile phone. Without root, you are unable to manage your system files. Once you root your phone, now you can edit or manage your system files with the help of a special file manager. This is the time when you need a root explorer apk download free in your android mobile phone.
Might be possible you have a question about the importance of this app. There is no doubt you need each and every feature in a single app. So I personally recommend there is no alternate of root explorer in term of features. There may be some design or GUI issues according to the choice of users. But if you just consider the features then root explorer app having the most advanced feature than any other.
Advance Features of Root Explorer Apk Download
This app can only be used by rooted devices. Because you can’t able to access system files without root your mobile. When you have done root your mobile you can get and explore the most benefits of this awesome file manager root explorer.
Main features are listed here in detail.
- Multi-tabs, The most needed functionality added by this file manager.
- Google drive or any other cloud storage can be used to backup your mobile phone data or settings.
- SQLite database viewer which is the most famous or useful database viewer around all file manager apps.
- If you want to write your own commands you can use a built-in text editor.
- You can arrange or manage your files and folder in an efficient way. Like you can zip/tar, create, delete or hide your folders.
- You can extract zip files.
- Set permissions on your files by using this file manager app.
- Search your required file by using the name of the file.
- Share your data with your friends via Bluetooth or Email.
- All errors are fixed in newer versions.
At the end, I want to tell you the reason why you have to choose this most popular, most downloaded app from is that they launch their new version around one to two month later. They fix their bugs or want to give a great looking GUI to their users. They give new look themes in new versions.